FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We offer eBay and PayPal packages, eBay only Accounts, PayPal only Accounts and VCC, most of our packages are available for instant delivery after payment. We accept all major Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin and Bank Transfer. All of the accounts comes with our 60-day Free Replacement Guarantee and after support for total peace of mind.
Yes! With our help you can get back online and selling in no time, we will supply you with the account and a guide to ensure you do not face any problems. We also offer a 60-day free replacement so if the account faces any problems we will replace that account for free and find out the cause so it doesn’t happen again.
- Account details used to create the account in an Excel file.
- An easy to follow step by step guide to get you started and to ensure you do not face any problems.
- Firefox Portable browser used to create the account (cookies built) – it is your choice if you would like to use this or not (we do highly recommend using it, however).
- 60-day free replacement so if the account faces any problems we will replace that account for free and find out the cause so it doesn’t happen again.
- Our on-going support even after the first 60 days.
Visit our shop page HERE
- Select the package you would like to purchase.
- You will then be taken to our cart page, please then select ‘checkout’.
- At checkout, you will need to enter your details (we don’t pass this on to anyone).
- You will then be able to choose to pay via Card or Bitcoin
- Once paid you will be sent to our order received page and the instructions on how to download your account will be sent to the email supplied upon checkout along with your password (please check your spam folder).
- We recommend reading the guide in full before opening your new account.
After you buy either our eBay and PayPal Account, PayPal Only Account or eBay Only Account, you will be emailed your password to the email address you supplied when placing the order, your guide will be automatically uploaded to My Account > Downloads and then shortly after (normally instantly) we will upload account details and confirm via email.
- EU PayPal Receiving Limit: The EU receiving limit on the PayPal is 2,500 euros a year. Once you reach this limit you may provide documents to PayPal to have the limits lifted. It’s an easy process and one that we can provide, please contact us here.
- eBay Limits: Our accounts come with 1,000 items and £10,000 per month (unless stated otherwise). This represents 1,000 items sold in a month or £10,000. This will increase with time.
Are there 21-day holds? We wouldn’t be able to guarantee that the account comes without 21 day holds as PayPal can put this in please at any time regardless of the account age. However, most of our customers do say that the hold go quite quickly or they will drop down to 7 days once marked as dispatched.
Do I need a bank account? Yes, it’s the easiest way to withdraw funds otherwise you would need an alternative method for withdrawing funds, for example exchanging PayPal funds for Bitcoin. How you withdraw funds is your responsibility.
What if eBay requests to verify the phone number? Generally, that means you’re listing too quickly (slow your listings down). If you have not received the sim card and it has been longer than 30 days please use a service such as soho66.co.uk or a sim card for a phone number. Register for a new phone number, add it to your eBay account and have eBay request again after a few days.
Does my account come with a phone number? Accounts do come with a phone number (we can send the sim card to you if you request to do so within 30 days of purchasing your account). We do find that the number is not needed in 99% of cases. If it has been longer than 30 days and you would like an active number, we can recommend any UK SIM or Soho66.co.uk phone number. Register for a new phone number, add it to your account and have eBay/PayPal request again after a few days.
There are a number of ways to withdraw funds from your PayPal account, the best method is to simply attach a bank account that has not been associated with another PayPal account, for withdraws. Any bank account that has not been associated with a PayPal account is fine.
- Bank account withdraws (Best Method): The best way to withdraw funds is to attach any bank account that has not already been associated with PayPal and then withdraw the funds in accordance with our guide’s instructions.
- Purchasing Bitcoin: Customer who do not have access to a local bank account, you’re able to exchange your PayPal funds for Bitcoin using services such as LocalBitcoins.com, Virwox.com or other similar services. We do not offer support for this method of withdrawing funds.
- Paypal Transfer: We do NOT recommend transferring funds between multiple PayPal accounts (including your own PayPal accounts). Transferring funds from one PayPal account to another will eventually link all accounts together and cause your PayPal accounts to become limited.
Directly on our website
- Credit Card
To buy Bitcoins via a bank transfer, use: Coinbase: It’s simple, works well and you get funded quickly.
Buy Bitcoins with Cash: LocalBitcoins a peer-to-peer Bitcoin marketplace. It’s the largest trading hub for everyone looking to either buy or sell bitcoins from or to other people, anywhere in the world. The usability of their website is pragmatic and straight to the point – not ugly, not particularly beautiful either, but very practical and accessible. You can specify where in the world you want to conduct trade and all traders are being ranked and reviewed. A myriad of payment methods is available (cash, Paypal, international wire transfer, much more depending on your trade partners), and you can even use escrow services for added security. All in all, Localbitcoins.com is an immensely powerful marketplace.
Not directly on the website
- Bank Transfer
To pay via Bank Transfer please contact us either via our live chat or via our contact page here
You have a few options when it comes to dealing with returns.
1) Include a returns label within each item (better for low priced items as not all customers will use the labels).
2) Obtain a UK business forwarding address or handling address and upload to eBay for returns (ideal for mid to high range items).
3) Use a friends or families address which (important) do not use or plan to use eBay (ideal for high-end items and large items).
We guarantee that your account is in excellent condition when delivered to you or we will replace your account (this will not effect your 60-day guarantee). While we do not offer refunds, we do stand behind our product quality and will replace or resolve an account within the first 60-days of your purchase. It is absolutely crucial to follow the guide supplied when working with your account in order to protect your account. If your account is suspended due to your actions, we will still offer support but we cannot offer guarantees if you did not follow our instructions and were suspended as a result.
If you have uploaded all the details needed to create the VCC we will make the card and upload it to your account ‘Downloads’, if you missed some information needed to create your VCC we will email you for the information.
If you have entered the wrong information and notice it straight away, please email us at [email protected] with your order number and the information you would like changed, we cannot guarantee that it can be changed if the process has already started.